In today’s episode of the Gym Owners Growth Zone, our host Andres Escobar meets with Michael Benso to discuss how you can automate your gym’s management for better business performance.
The Importance of Automation
- Gym owners, and business owners in general, should be focused on one thing: Building their business. This is where automation comes in. Certain processes HAVE to be automated so owners can focus on business building.
Benso’s Best Practices
- Make sure you fully understand as many aspects of the business as you can.
- Talk to your clients.
- Have a plan upfront.
- Remain relevant.
- Automate CERTAIN processes.
Furious Fast 5
- Who is an influential person in your business journey?
- Christopher Crossan.
- What’s one thing you wish you knew when you started your business?
- The importance of having a good accountant.
- What’s something you’ve consumed that’s positively impacted you?
- Fanatical Prospecting by Jeb Blount.
- Do you have a favorite online tool?
- WhatsApp and Loom.
- What’s one practice you do that everyone would benefit from?
- Writing down a daily plan for tomorrow every night.
We’d like to hear what you hope to get from this podcast! You can email Andres at email@example.com or connect with him on Instagram under reviewbiz. Whether you love it or hate it, drop us a comment or suggestion!
If you want to learn more about our sponsor check out their promotion at http://www.reviewbiz.io/try